Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving on Thursday everybody! (I am saying it now because I will surely forget to on the 27th). The French don't celebrate Thanksgiving, naturally, so I won't be having Thanksgiving dinner this year, unless you are planning on sending it to me in the mail Mom. If you do decide to do that just remember that I don't like cranberry sauce, so you can leave that out. And I don't like sweet potatoes either. Just send mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, and of course turkey. To make it easier to fit in a package, you can stick it all in a blender until it turns into a beige looking puree. Mmmm! Can't wait.

P.S. don't forget the straw

1 comment:

oh, the places you'll go... said...

That sounds gross. So how did you know it was Thanksgiving on Thursday?? :)

Hope IKEA shopping was good. And book shopping. Muahaha.