Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Vacation

I'm on vacation! I have ten days for All Saints. On Saturday I hopped on the train to Nantes to see some friends (I literally ran and hopped on the train because I was so late in buying my ticket. Utlimately it wasn't as cool as it could have been though. After rushing into the train I waited for a couple more minutes before it pulled away. It would have been more dramatic if I had lept onboard as the doors were closing...better yet as the train was pulling away. Someday I'll time it like that). Anyway, where was I. Right, so here I am in Nantes. I stayed with David and Mel Macfarland from Saturday to Tuesday. It was really fun, and I saw a lot of friends that I hadn't seen for almost two years. Now I am staying with Maëlle and her family for a couple nights. Tomorrow Maëlle, Céline, Noëmie, Guillaume and I are leaving for Saint Malo (it's up in the North of France). It is a beautiful city, so I will take lots of pictures. And if I forget to take a lot of pictures, I will steal Maëlle's pictures because she never forgets to take them.

No comments: