Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday Cookies

Bonjour à tous! As many of you know it was my birthday about a month ago. Well, I received a special birthday box from my family which included the cookies you see below---yes, those are snickerdoodles cooked in the shape of letters that spell out "Happy Birthday Brian." My mom must have spent a lot of time making these cookies, so I wanted to take some pictures before devouring them. Apparently though, I was not the only one who was eager to do some devouring. My mom later informed me that while the cookies were sitting on the dining room table waiting to be sent, our small, evil, scourge of a cat, Moose, did some nibbling. Consequently there were some pieces missing when I opened the box. Fortunately for the photos, there is some redundancy in the letters that spell "Happy Birthday Brian."



No comments: